inculcating the culture of entrepreneurship into the mind-sets of young people
The Logel Entrepreneurship programme is aimed at inculcating the culture of entrepreneurship into the mind-sets of young people leading to the creation of a rich, combination of young peoples` capacities in creative, business, scientific, technological, agricultural and production operations.
- Inculcate an entrepreneurial mind-set and skills to community base youth and students.
- To expose young people to business problems that can be solved with the help of technological solutions.
- Promote agriculture and entrepreneurship through harnessed and re-aligned science and technology solutions
- Entrepreneurship competitions/ awards and awards to motivate young people to have an entrepreneurial mind-set. E.g. the young entrepreneurs award.
- Exhibitions to showcase and market youth ref works.
- Provide hands-on training in agriculture, science, technology and innovation and entrepreneurship skills.
- Enable especially the rural youth to acquire and translate ICT skills into viable, gainful and sustainable projects
- Engage especially the rural youth to access and benefit from opportunities in the renewable energy sector, ICTs and other relevant technologies to address climate change, agricultural and other environmental challenges in their respective communities
A society of diversified populations which are prosperous through harnessing technology development, innovation and entrepreneurship
To ensure that diverse populations become prosperous through harnessing technology development, innovation and entrepreneurship.