This program aims at developing and applying ICT skills in all science and technology undertakings in schools, workplaces and above all in the community (agro-based initiatives inclusive). LOG`EL Foundation emphasizes that ICT skills be embraced across all sectors in the social-economic and cultural transformation and development in society.
- To utilize ICT tools as tools to address community challenges.
- To support ICT innovations that could best respond to existing needs.
- To bridge the digital divide within and between the different stakeholders in the Ugandan society.
- ICT led exhibitions and contests – These are aimed at increasing the visibility of innovations/ innovators at the local, national and international levels
- To sensitize the public to appreciate and value ICT tools for community empowerment and development